If you enjoy helping people, this may be the opportunity for you. This job involves high volume, lots of hand holding and organization. We are systems driven and desire an organized individual to assist our attorneys to resolve cases in the best interest of the clients.
Our mission is to provide the best experience possible to our clients, staff and all others we encounter. We work to fulfill our mission through the application of Core Values.
Our Core Values:
- Results Matter
- Impacting Lives
- Gossip Free Work Environment
- Thinking Outside the Box
We are looking for:
- Exemplary work ethic
- Commitment to excellence
- Great interpersonal skills
- Prior legal experience in injury claims/cases
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Extensive knowledge/understanding of Florida Insurance Laws
- Solid negotiating skills
- Ability to be a team player and follow Firm policies and procedures
- Excellent people skills
- Proactive interaction with clients, insurance companies and medical providers
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills-Outlook Office, Word, Excel, Calendar
- Daily interaction with existing and potential clients, both via telephone and in person.
- Complete intakes on prospective cases
- Manage clients and their cases-under attorney direction- to negotiate fair compensation for their injuries
- Order medical records from providers and communicate with them during course of client's treatment.
- Obtain documents necessary to support injury and/or liability positions.
- Maintain and update all client-related data in the Client Data Base Management System.
- Interact with insurance carriers and healthcare providers to secure records and account balances.
- Deposition Prep
- Mediation Prep
- All litigation filings, notices, etc.
- Negotiate case settlements with insurance carriers.
- Negotiate a reduction of outstanding medical balances with providers.
- Maintain organized physical case files.
- Prepare comprehensive demands and assemble support for submission to carriers.
- Interact with and support attorneys maintaining and providing documentation to develop injury cases.
Work week: MTWThF 8AM-5PM, Benefits offered: Health, Vision, Dental, PTO, 401K
ALL RESUMES WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.0