If you enjoy helping people, this may be the opportunity for you. This involves volume, lots of hand holding and organization. You should be systems driven, organized, and driven to assist our attorneys to resolve cases in the best interest of the clients. We help people that are in a predicament in which they are not knowledgeable and need legal representation. We fight the "Corporate Insurance Giants" for these people.
We operate on core values and principles, including:
- Protecting the rights of injured victims
- The "total client experience"
You must have:
- Exemplary work ethic
- Commitment to excellence
- Great interpersonal skills
- Extensive prior legal experience in injury claims/cases
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Extensive knowledge/understanding of Florida Insurance Laws
- Solid negotiating skills
- Ability to be a team player and follow firm policies and procedures
- Excellent people skills
- Proactive interaction with clients, insurance companies and medical providers
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills-Outlook Office, Word, Excel, Calendar
- Daily interaction with existing and potential clients, both via telephone and in person.
- Complete intakes on prospective cases
- Manage clients and their cases-under attorney direction- to negotiate fair compensation for their injuries
- Order medical records from providers and communicate with them during course of client's treatment.
- Obtain documents necessary to support injury and/or liability positions.
- Maintain and update all client-related data in the Client DataBase Management System
- Interact with insurance carriers and healthcare providers to secure records and account balances.
- Negotiate case settlements with insurance carriers and negotiate a reduction of outstanding medical balances with providers.
- Maintain organized physical case files.
- Prepare comprehensive demands and assemble support for submission to carriers.
- Interact with and support attorneys maintaining and providing documentation to develop injury cases.
Compensation is negotiable
Work week: MTWThF 8AM-5PM, Benefits offered: Health, Vision, Dental, PTO, 401K
ALL RESUMES WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.0