Lease & LaBau, Inc. is your one source for legal recruiting. For the past twenty-nine years, we have specialized in the placement of professionals in the legal workplace. Please visit our website at www.leaselabau.com.
As of January 24th, a terrific law firm seeks a Corporate Paralegal Manager to oversee a team of professionals while also handling paralegal responsibilities. This position will involve:
- Monitoring workflow, distributing assignments, and ensuring the successful completion of all tasks within the Corporate Practice.
- Assisting with recruitment efforts and personnel management, including conducting performance reviews, identifying training needs, and resolving any issues that arise.
- Implementing policies and best practices for the department.
- Supporting attorneys with a variety of transactional matters, including conducting blue sky filings, assisting with entity formation, and communicating with clients.
- Working with firm leadership to identify ways to enhance the firm’s paralegal services.
- 8+ years of Corporate Paralegal experience, including 3+ years at a leadership or supervisory level
- Extensive knowledge of corporate matters
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to lead by example
- Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and various research databases
Resumes may be submitted in confidence to email@example.com