Lease & LaBau, Inc. is your one source for legal recruiting. For the past twenty-eight years, we have specialized in the placement of professionals in the legal workplace. For more information, please visit our website at www.leaselabau.com.
As of December 14th, a prestigious global sovereign wealth fund seeks a Paralegal & Practice Coordinator to join their newly opened New York City office. Reporting directly to the General Counsel, this position will involve:
- Playing a key role in reviewing and completing subscription agreements for fund investments.
- Establishing and directing a global recordkeeping program.
- Implementing policies in conjunction with the head of compliance.
- Supporting a variety of regulatory and KYC matters.
- Conducting research on clients, market trends, and competitive intelligence.
- Reviewing proposals from law firms, legal documents, and other written materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least three years of experience as a paralegal with a focus on asset management.
- Ability to handle highly confidential matters with discretion.
- Effective at managing multiple complex projects under significant time pressure.
Resumes may be submitted in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org