Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking a Paralegal in Orlando, Florida. This position performs legal work to support team members and business partners in addition to working with other staff within the Legal Services department. A comprehensive review of sales and marketing collateral is the primary focus of this position with the goal of ensuring strict compliance with Federal and State level rules, statutes and regulations; Consent Decrees; business policies and brand standards. Additional essential responsibilities include program distribution and filing with state regulators, template updates within the review system, and legal research as assigned. Another key activity is the support and implementation of Wyndham’s strategic intents through improved process efficiencies and communication with business partners.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive review of sales and marketing collateral to ensure strict compliance with Federal and State level rules, statutes and regulations; Consent Decrees; business policies; and, brand standards
- Legal Research
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Collaboration with business partners
- Regulatory filing of sales and marketing collateral
Program recording and distribution
Marketing template updates within the Legal Review System
- Associate degree or two-year technical certificate in paralegal studies.
- College degree preferred.
Basic legal experience.
Paralegal/Legal Assistant certificate or college degree may substitute for experience.
Knowledge and skills
- Requires excellent analytical skills, communication and organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Above average written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Desire to work closely with others, be innovative and provide guidance under the supervision of an Attorney.
- Basic knowledge of the regulatory environment.
- Familiarity with computer programs used by Wyndham Destinations which include Microsoft Office products.
- Able to quickly adapt to software programs including Wyndham’s Legal Review System and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Ability to perform legal research utilizing Bloomberg, Internet, and other sources.
- Must have 1 to 3 years experience as a paralegal in a law firm, legal department, or comparable legal experience with a real estate focus.
- A working knowledge of Wyndham Destination brands and its timeshare business is preferred.
Wyndham Destinations (NYSE:WYND) believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn more at wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
Whether at work or on vacation - wherever your dream destination, wherever you see yourself—we help you get there.
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you the following great benefit opportunities and more:
• Competitive compensation package
• Employee discounts on travel
• Medical/dental and vision care plans
• 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary
• Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance
• Community volunteer and global sustainability/green programs
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham Destinations
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.