PARALEGAL – PLAINTIFF'S LITIGATION (DIRECT-HIRE)
A well established and respected downtown Seattle based firm is seeking an experienced Sr. Paralegal on a full-time direct-hire basis to support the firm’s Plaintiffs’ Tort Litigation Practice Group. This is a great opportunity to become a part of a dynamic group of legal professionals with a passion for protecting the rights of individuals.
- 5+ years of direct experience as a litigation paralegal with project management responsibility.
- Hands-on experience with e-discovery tools for data processing, culling, filtering, production, and document review.
- Extensive mediation and trial experience.
- Lead projects from inception through delivery including resource requirements, workflows, and competing deadlines.
- Serve as primary contact throughout a project, which includes leading meetings, proactively identifying and resolving issues, and owning responsibility for accurate and timely deliverables.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Exemplary communication skills and ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues, co-counsel, and clients.
- Collaborate on the delivery of complex projects that integrate multiple resources.
- Exceptional communication skills – is candid, personable and confident.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to effectively respond to urgent situations that require a quick response or turnaround.
- Demonstrated ability as an independent thinker and self-starter, and a strong work ethic.
- Extremely responsive to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or in teams.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years’ experience as a litigation paralegal.
- Understands complex legal concepts and terminology.
- Extensive experience with discovery, civil motion practice and trial
- Strong combination of technical project management skills and a high level of internal customer service
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize workload, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines and maintain patience in high pressure situations.
- Strong working knowledge of advanced functions of Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must manage highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION – APPLY NOW!
Please email your resume to Lindsey Stewart at SearchTeam@QPQLegal.com if you have the above experience. Please reference the job title, PARALEGAL – PLAINTIFF'S LITIGATION, in all caps in the subject line of your email. Your inquiries are always held in the strictest confidence. If this position is not for you, feel free to forward it on to a friend! Visit www.lawdawgs.com to learn about the additional opportunities we have to offer.
ABOUT LAW DAWGS / QUID PRO QUO
LAW DAWGS and Quid Pro Quo are leading specialized full-service legal and corporate recruitment and placement companies providing a complete range of attorney, paralegal and support staff recruitment solutions to the legal, corporate and government communities. Our placement and recruitment specialists have been providing professional, personalized service to our clients and our candidates for almost two decades. Positions secured include: Contract Attorneys, Associate/Lateral Attorneys, Partners/Of-Counsel, In-House Corporate Attorneys, Litigation/Trial Preparation Teams, Record Digesters and Contract Administrators, Legal Assistants, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, File Clerks, Word Processors, Receptionists and all support staff.
Our Recruitment Specialists are attorneys, executives, legal and corporate professionals, and we have earned one of the most respected reputations in the industry for attracting top local and national clients and the best in professional talent.
LAW DAWGS and Quid Pro Quo seek candidates and fill positions at all levels of the law firm or corporation. Specific positions may be on an Interim, Project, Temporary-to-Hire, or Direct Hire basis.