Prominent Albany Law firm seeks an experienced Real Estate Paralegal with three (3) or more years’ experience to join our Corporate and Commercial Transactions team.
The candidate should thrive in a fast paced environment and handle varying levels of responsibility. The candidate is a key member of the corporate team who will help prepare attorneys for meetings, closings and the like; organization, attention to detail, and accuracy are required. The position largely requires the ability to work independently on multiple tasks under set deadlines; however this candidate must also be able to work collaboratively with other staff and attorneys throughout the office. Proficiency with all MS Office required, experience with legal time/billing software preferred.
Specific job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate closing documents for commercial and residential closings, from start to finish.
- Analyze client papers regarding corporate, merger, commercial, and financial matters.
- Review commitment letters, coordinate the handling and execution of commercial loans, loan agreements, notes, and mortgages.
- Work with and report to attorneys in firm and other paralegals.
- File documents with various County Clerk Offices throughout New York State.
We offer a full benefits package, including Health/Dental/Vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, parking, etc.
Interested applicants may submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements in confidence to the firm Administrator, Lindsay Perkins.