Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking a Paralegal to support our Resort Operations team in Orlando, Florida. This position supports Wyndham Vacation Clubs Resort Operations, particularly the assigned business region with whom the position will work most closely. Position will be responsible for reviewing, preparing initial drafts and/or initial revisions of agreements relating to resort management and operations. Position will review and research resort governing documents and applicable law, as necessary. Position requires good written and verbal communication skills, as well as solid research abilities.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and/or review/revise initial drafts of site operating contracts, construction contracts and such other agreements relating to Resort Operations as may be assigned from time to time.
- Perform legal research, including review of governing documents, case law and federal, state and local statutes.
- Participate telephonically in all regional calls for assigned business region.
- Works as part of the team on projects as assigned by attorneys and will be responsible for coordinating with other team members working on related documents or projects.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- College degree or technical certificate a plus
- Paralegal degree or certificate in paralegal training required
Knowledge and skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hospitality experience a plus.
- Real estate experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- High attention to detail.
- Flexible in managing changing priorities and coordinating multiple projects and diverse responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Prior contract review and drafting experience.
- Developed proficiency in legal research, including applications, the Web and other sources.
- Minimum 1-3 years paralegal experience preferred.
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
Wyndham Destinations (NYSE:WYND) believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn more at wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
Whether at work or on vacation - wherever your dream destination, wherever you see yourself—we help you get there.
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you the following great benefit opportunities and more:
• Competitive compensation package
• Employee discounts on travel
• Medical/dental and vision care plans
• 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary
• Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance
• Community volunteer and global sustainability/green programs
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham Destinations
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.