Klain and Associates, LLC is looking for paralegals with Social Security Disability experience.
Be an integral part of our fast paced, expanding company. Assist attorneys and caseworks in helping the disabled around the country. We are seeking qualified candidates with experience in Social Security Disability law or other related areas of law. Knowledge of physical and mental impairments, medical records collection and some legal writing experience is desired.
It is vitally important that this person is capable of multi-tasking and be extremely detail oriented. You will be handling a large amount of high priority data entry and communication on a daily basis. It is essential that you have communication skills, both verbal and written, and the drive and self-motivation to succeed in this role.
- Detail oriented, organized, and a self-starter.
- Excellent phone and communication skills.
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Experience and comfort in a fast paced environment is a must.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Able to convey and understand urgency of important matters.
Job duties include:
- Follow up with medical facilities to obtain evidence for upcoming hearings.
- Organize and submit various pre- and post-hearing materials.
- Assist attorneys with preparation of files prior to court date.
- Communicate with clients on sensitive and important case matters.