Motivated and compassionate Paramedics to join our ASI family!
Must have current Ohio PARAMEDIC certification.
Starting wage - $16.00per hour
The successful applicant is an active part of a team which responds to requests for service and participates in delivering high quality patient care and customer service. This Paramedic is highly motivated and compassionate, providing the best care possible while ensuring the highest degree of safety of each and every one of our patients.
- Continuously maintains the level and type of certification(s)/licenses consistent with performing tasks to which assigned.
- Maintains awareness and compliance of treatment protocols, company policy and requirements for operation of motor vehicles.
- Ability to work any day, all shifts, without restriction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to successfully pass Physical.
- Frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and balance at times.
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of equipment and other objects.
- Competitive Wages
- Pays Every Hour Worked (pays 24 hours for 24-hour shift)
- Medical Insurance 100% Paid for Individual
- Basic and Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement (Some restrictions apply)
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation
Please send resume or apply in person at 1439 Sunset Blvd, Steubenville, Ohio. Monday thru Friday, 9AM to 5PM.