Established in early 2008, Republic E.M.S. has become one of the most reliable, fastest growing, and highly sought after private ambulance services in Texas. We pride ourselves in being a premier ground ambulance service solely dedicated to catering to the needs of freestanding emergency centers throughout Texas and abroad.
Focusing on integrity and outstanding performance, each of our units are MICU-ready, equipped with state of the art diagnostic tools and highly-trained medics. Republic’s staff is required to go through a rigorous hiring process including but not limited to: drug screenings, background checks, continuing education courses, and more. Our medics participate in frequent mock codes, as well as our in-house AHA training to keep their BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification current.
24 Hour Shifts and Stations Provided with amenities.
*24 and 12 Hour Shifts
*Ability to work throughout the state.
*Must have valid Texas EMT or Paramedic Certification (DHSH)
*Must have valid Texas Drivers License
*No more than 2 moving violations in the last 2 years.
*High School Graduate or Equivalent
Day to Day Responsibilities of the crew members
- Report to work on time and in appropriate uniform with proper equipment.
- Properly care for and maintain the vehicle including, but not limited to stocking the vehicle per company standards
- Provide the appropriate patient care and transportation following protocols
- Be able to lift and carry 100 pounds without assistance, and 250 with assistance
- Properly document treatment and findings on Ambulance Care Report/Patient Care Report
- Additional tasks may be added, at the discretion of the company, provided the task lies within the normal domain of the title.
- Maintain ACLS
- Maintain PALS
- Maintain a driver’s license valid in the state of residence and the ability to drive as per Company policy and regulations
- Follow the guidance of all supervisory and management personnel
- Understand, follow and implement all current Company policies and procedures.
Very Competitive Based On Experience