Assists professional nursing staff and physicians with the provision of emergency treatment to patients of all ages at West Boca Medical Center and off site at West Boca Emergency Center. Documents care delivered accurately and timely in the electronic health record.
Position Requirements/Qualifications: (including required licensure/certifications, education and job knowledge / experience)
- High School or GED Equivalent
- Must have completed Paramedic course
- One (1) year in hospital or nursing home setting preferred.
- Phlebotomy and EKG experience preferred.
- Excellent human relations and oral/written communications skills.
- American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS
- State of Florida Paramedic License
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.