At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Paramedic today with Cartersville Medical Center.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At CartersvilleMedical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Paramedic for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will provide emergency care according to established procedures.
- You are responsible for assisting nursing staff and clerical support in providing quality emergency care and activities.
- You will set an example and be a role model for all personnel and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all actions.
- You will be accountable for exemplifying excellent service behavior to patients, clients, visitors, physicians, co-workers, vendors; shows courtesy, personalized attention, respect, compassion and timely responsiveness to all customers at all times.
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119 bed acutecare hospital, Level III Trauma, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary StrokeCenter and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program accredited by the JointCommission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women’s Centerprovides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the AmericanCollege of Radiology. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancerapproved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospitalcampus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per yearfrom a ten county region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Paramedic opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!