LOOKING TO FURTHER YOUR PARAMEDIC CAREER IN A VIBRANT COMMUNITY?
BRING YOUR EXPERTISE & CARE TO WILLIAMSON MEDICAL CENTER.
Williamson Medical Center has been a pillar of our region for over 60 years, with an impressive tradition and commitment to not only providing exceptional healthcare services to hundreds of thousands of patients, but also an overall dedication to the wellbeing of our community.
The campus includes:
• A 203 Patient Bed Facility
• Bone & Joint Institute of Tennessee
• 22 state-of-the-art operating rooms and robotic-assisted surgery
• Comprehensive emergency rooms (adult & pediatric)
THE POSITION: PARAMEDIC
We’re looking for a qualified paramedic to join our dynamic EMS team! You will provide pre-hospital emergency medical care and transportation for the sick and injured. Your working environment will include operations of, and performing work functions within emergency vehicles, including ambulances. You will work alongside other experienced, professional team members who will feel more like family.
Tennessee Licensed Paramedic
Associates Degree Preferred
Valid Tennessee driver’s license with “F” Endorsement; must be insurable
• Retirement (generous match)
• Tuition Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Vision Coverage
• And more!
There are 10 stations throughout Williamson county with 16 trucks.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• This is a service with progressive protocols
• First and only 9-1-1 ground EMS provider in Tennessee and one of four systems across the country authorized through a pilot project to carry and administer pre-hospital blood products.
• Three-time recipient of the annual “Star of Life” award for Tennessee EMS Region Five
• Multi-year recipient of the American Heart Association: Mission Lifeline recognition
• Tennessee Ambulance Service Association 2020 ALS Service of the Year
• Top benefits
• Our team combines human compassion with clinical expertise
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.