Ambulnz is a leading provider of mobile medical services and transportation in 26 US States and in the United Kingdom. We're transforming the patient experience by delivering at-home medical care that unleashes the full promise and potential of telemedicine. When medical transportation is required, Ambulnz's revolutionary digital application simplifies transport requests, vehicle dispatch, and provides real-time location and arrival times for our state-of-the-art vehicles.
At Ambulnz, our employee experience begins with identifying and attracting incredible talent - hiring people who embody our core values and share our vision to provide quality patient care. We want Ambulnz to always be a place where employees grow, evolve and discover their existing and untapped potential. We are committed to building a company that every employee feels proud to be a part of - a place where we invest, grow and cultivate our most valuable asset - our people.
We are bringing innovation to a stagnant industry and are looking for Paramedics to join our team.
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus Opportunities: Per Call Bonus!
- Flexible schedules: Full-Time and Part-Time employment opportunities
- New ambulances equipped with the latest technology, stylish uniforms (company provided) and new equipment
- Medical, Dental, VisionInsurance options (with company contribution)
- Paid time off (PTO) and Equity Plan offered to full-time employees
Paramedic Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with your fellow Paramedics, EMTs, medical drivers and management to assure top tier patient care.
- Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock - your work schedule may vary due to the nature of the business.
- Remain up to date with current standards of care, including equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses and registrations.
- Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate techniques, equipment, and knowledge of all state and city protocols.
- Provide top tier medical transport to medical facilities and hospitals by assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures.
- TN Paramedic Certification (minimum)
- Driver's License and acceptable driving record (Driver's License a minimum of 2 years)
- CPR for Health Care Provider, ACLS, PALS Certification
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull at least 125 lbs
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. Ambulnz is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.