Work Schedule: Full-Time, Days from 7am-7pm with Rotating Weekends
Location: Medical City Plano Hospital
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Paramedic Job Summary:
Provides direct and indirect nursing services to the patient under the supervision of the professional nurse and performs tasks necessary to the functioning of a unit of the department.
Paramedic Job Responsibilities:
- Performs direct patient care as assigned by the RN and reports observations, results of procedures, and patient needs to appropriate person.
- Performs psychomotor skills as outlined during educational training and orientation process.
- Maintains responsibility for cleaning, stocking, and organizing of storage areas.
- Documents pertinent data in concise and timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to respond to emergency procedure.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.