Special Education Assistant – work with children
- Support children as a one-on-one educational aide
- Flexible daytime hours - PT
- Choose your own caseload that matches your schedule
- Home & school-based cases available
- Track IEP progress and collaborate with the Behavioral Consultant & educators
- Support children with Specific Learning Disabilities, Down Syndrome, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, ODD, etc. in reaching their learning potential
A Behavioral Health Services Provider with a presence across the state of Pennsylvania is looking for paraprofessionals to work as a one-on-one aide with students with behavioral health disorders. Success in this role means that children are receiving exceptional educational support.
Our Ideal Special Education Assistant
- Relational: Able to build collaborative relationships with students, teachers, school staff & the Behavioral Health team
- Skilled: Must have at least an Associates Degree & 2 years experience working with children.
- Reliable: Students count on you as part of their educational support. We are looking for people who are committed to their caseload and will be on time and ready to serve. The team counts on you for accurate reporting and documentation. We are looking for paraprofessionals who are looking for 25+ hours per week.
What We offer our Special Education Assistants
- Starting pay of $15.50 p/h with the opportunity to grow
- A contracted position that allows you to set your own schedule & choose your cases
- Work during school hours – No evenings or weekends
To apply for our Special Education Assistant, please submit your resume.