Are you tired of losing your vacation time and not being able to have time off? How do you feel about working for a great company where you can choose when to work and for how long? Then join Staffmark team where you can apply today and start tomorrow.
Our printing and packaging facility on Stern Ave in St. Charles, IL is looking to fill ASAP for 1st (7am-3pm M-F) and 2nd (3pm-11pm M-F) shift Parcel Packer starting at $10/hr.
Easy money making as long as you can;
- Follow detailed procedures to perform routine packing work.
- Use proper procedures and techniques to pick a variety of printed materials.
- Place, arrange, mark, seal, items on pallets and containers, bins, and bulk storage.
- Consolidate and assemble finished products into boxes or containers for shipping.
- Count and sort various product items.
- Ensure accurate shipping information is attached and packages are shipped according to specified schedule.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
- Receives and reads customer orders to identify item(s) to be pulled and their location codes.
- Pull, count and distribute products from warehouse bin locations to the production floor or packs and ships to fill customer orders.
- Enters appropriate information into computer systems to ensure correct inventory counts.
- Ensures that proper documentation is included with every order (Ex. Shipping labels, packing list).
- Verifies that all special messages or needs have been adhered to when product is shipped.
- Lift cartons up to 50 lbs on and off skids
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned
To apply, go to https://www.mystaffmark.com/registration.asp and once completed, call Erjon/Liz at 331.223.3536 / 331.223.3535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to schedule an interview.
We look forward to working with you!
Check us out and like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChicagolandCareerConnection/
Staffmark supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.