Location: Sturtevant WI 53177
Duration: Temporary (April - October)
- To assist in the maintenance of parks and to operate various types of machinery and equipment.
- Available to work between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m., seven (7) days per week, including weekends and holidays.
- Prepare parks for picnic, camping and sports use.
- Perform basic landscape and lawn care duties, such as mowing designated areas, planting trees, shrubs, flowers, grass seed, manual weed removal, pruning, etc.
- Clean buildings and restrooms, and stock facilities as required.
- Operate various machinery and equipment as needed.
- Repair, maintain, paint and/or stain park buildings, structures, signs and equipment.
- Remove garbage, litter and debris from buildings, parking lots and grounds.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on public works equipment. (check and fill oil.
- Check and grease; check tire pressure, lights, other safety checks; properly fuel and clean after it has been used, report problems, etc.)
- Enforce and/or report ordinance violations to supervisors.
- Collect fees where applicable, complete paperwork timely and accurately.
- Show respect and be willing to assist the public.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Receives supervision from Park Managers and/or Superintendent of Highways and Parks.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Wisconsin driver's license.
- Experience operating machinery/equipment.
- Experience in landscape maintenance.
- Experience in building or landscape maintenance.
- Experience working with the public.
- Understanding of how household electrical and plumbing systems work.
- Knowledge of park ordinances.
- Ability to perform moderately heavy manual labor.
- Ability to drive a standard or automatic transmission vehicle.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to perform routine equipment maintenance and fueling.
- Ability to perform work under varying climate conditions and to perform physical tasks.
About our Company: -
22nd Century Technologies is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."