Responsible for ensuring that guests are cordially attended to, from the time they enter our restaurant to the time they leave and utilizes the Hospitality Imperatives.
- Acknowledge the presence of our guests IMMEDIATELY, with a friendly greeting.
- Learn menu and daily specials, keeping in close communication with management.
- Handle all register transactions ethically and according to company policies, including all To-Go, Walk-up, and Cater Trax orders.
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Follow all guest satisfaction procedures and hospitality imperatives.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 20 lbs.