The resident district manager is responsible for the leadership of dining service operations in multiple client locations whose managed volume is in excess of 9 million dollars in managed volume. The accounts may be connected geographically or through a relationship. The resident district manager is the key contact who represents the company to clients, customers, guests, and staff at the account. The resident district manager knows and fully understands the client's needs and expectations. This position makes sure that quality standards and budget parameters are being met in each location. This individual assists and supports the management team with planning, organizing and the facilitation of department activities. This position ensures compliance with financial projections, operational and regulatory standards. The resident district manager evaluates, plans, organizes and oversees activities and systems in each location. The resident district manager is also a key decision maker in the sales process including: sales surveys and sales presentations, and is the team leader in the opening of new accounts. This position works in collaboration with the departments of the corporate support center to achieve unit goals. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Three or more years progressive work experience as a general manager in an accounts of 5-9 millions dollars annual volume.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Business or related field or equivalent industry-related experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of food service systems and administration.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent client skills
- Ability to create marketing plans for account locations.
- Team development skills required.
- Ability to prioritize time, manage multiple priorities and meet multiple demands.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Advanced skills in math and financial management such as budgeting and cost controls for multiple locations are essential.