Job Title: Parking Attendant
Reports To: Parking Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly/Non Exempt
Parking Attendants are responsible for directing traffic according to accesso ShoWare Center's standards.
* Advise and direct guests to acceptable and available parking spots.
* Direct guests to available parking lots when accesso ShoWare Center's lot becomes full.
* Ensure guests do not park in lots prohibited by the City of Kent.
* Manage access to Loading Dock fenced-in area.
* Any other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* HS diploma preferred.
* Will be exposed to adverse weather conditions.
* Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
* Must be to communicate, both verbally and written, in English.
* Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Applications can be found at www.showarecenter.com/venue/employment (http://www.showarecenter.com/venue/employment).
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W. James St
Kent, WA 98032
Fax No. (253) 856-6713
EMAIL: SMG email@example.com
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
This job description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training. The company reserves the rights to modify, supplement, delete, or augment the duties and responsibilities specified in the position description, in the company's sole and absolute discretion. Duties other than those expressly specified may be assigned from time to time.
Employee Signature: _______________________ Date: ____________
Employee Name: ____________________________ Date: ___________
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled