Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking to hire several Parking Attendants for our local client in the Wake County, NC area. As Parking Attendant, you will play an essential role in creating a smooth and successful early voting operation. This is a short-term project, offering approximately two weeks of work in October 2020.
We are offering this position at $15 per hour. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the election process!
As an Early Voting Parking Attendant, you will
- Assess and maintain traffic patterns and control in the assigned work location.
- Direct movement of traffic through entrances/exits using sign and hand signals.
- Record license number of traffic control violators for police.
- Be kind and courteous to the traveling public/pedestrians.
- Be punctual and consistent in your scheduled duty times and attendance.
- Able to stand in an appropriate area of the parking area to effectively direct peak-time traffic situations.
- Possess flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in the US.
- Must be willing to consent to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Reliable transportation.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Must be available to work full shifts and must be able to work weekends.
- Must have the ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Adhere to all regulatory, company, and departmental policies and procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to sit and stand for at least three hours.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions including wind, rain, cold, snow, heat, etc.
Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.