Sunday River is in search of friendly, focused parking attendants! Sunday River's parking team is responsible for assisting guests and employees with parking in assigned spaces, maintaining order in parking areas, and greeting guests. A positive attitude, patience, and great smile are key! Parking attendants field guest comments and concerns and relay them to the Parking Foreman, pick up trash and debris in parking areas and along roadside edges, and assist with ticket and season pass scanning and crowd control operations at all lifts during our busiest times. Duties may also include maze set-up, drilling, shoveling, ice picking, snow removal and replacements.
- Arrive at work promptly and on time.
- Direct guests and employees to appropriate parking locations.
- Maintain order in parking lots.
- Assist in snow and trash removal throughout the resort.
- Exhibit a professional, courteous and friendly attitude at all times.
- Contribute to team effort by participating in job sharing, assuming responsibility for the cleanliness of the resort and safety of guests and employees; participating in safety meetings; accepting diverse assignments; maintain a positive and friendly attitude and demeanor in all internal and external interactions.
- Meet service level objectives and department goals as set forth by immediate supervisor.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent and/or service industry experience.
- Applicant must have a desire to work outside, offer strong custumer service skills.
- A Parking Attendant & Ticket Checker must be at least 16 years of age.