Seasonal Groundskeeper will perform a variety of duties required to maintain the cleanliness of City-owned grounds, gardens, equipment or buildings including mowing, aerating and weeding turf, cleaning restrooms, picking up trash, raking leaves, clearing sidewalks, and removing debris. Operated various types of handheld and light mechanical equipment including mowers, sweepers, blowers, and other grounds maintenance equipment. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Experience in gardening or general maintenance work.
- Ability to operate small hand tools and small gasoline operated equipment in all weather conditions.
- Ability to perform manual labor both indoors and outdoors for an extended period of time, including during inclement weather.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Ability to work and relate will with coworkers, supervisors, and the general public under varying circumstances and display common courtesy.
- Ability to understand and follow simple instructions and maintain assigned routes.
- Possession of a valid Utah Driver’s License or driving privilege card.
- Previous experience as a groundskeeper.