Join our Team
Parkview Physicians Group - Noble is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board CertifiedFamily Medicine Physician to join their well-established team in Kendallville, Indiana.
Specifics of Your Role in Family Medicine
- This position is full time with 36 patient contact hours
- Daily hours of 8am - 5pm but would like some flexibility for extended hours before 7am and after 5pm to be able to improve patient access
- Minimum of 24 patients per day once physician is established with the group
- Call for the position is light - 1:8
- Opportunity for inpatient care - newborn coverage is encouraged
- Our team consists of 4 Physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- The team covers general family medicine cases including pediatrics, adult and geriatrics, chronic disease management and optional OB.
- Medical Staff Members: 304 active & affiliate physicians; 84 allied health professionals
- Beds: 31
- 2019 (1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019) : ED Visits in total = 19,593
- 2019 Inpatient Discharges = 1,717 (4,746 Patient Days)
- 2017 Magnet Designation
- 2018 & 2019 100 Top Hospital Award
- 2019 Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work
- 2019 Best Place to Work in Indiana
- 2019 Energy Star Award
- 2020 Rural & Community Top 100 Hospital
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Regions largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nations top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis - but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Kendallville, Indiana was just recognized as one of the top 50 American Cities to live in this year - the only city from Indiana. This family friendly community is located 30 minutes north ofFort Wayne. Kendallville has exceptional parks, many lakes such as Bixler lake for fishing and swimming activities, several trails for walking and biking that are connected to other towns in the county, great public and private schools, numerous service clubs, quaint specialty shops, restaurants and a historic movie theater. The historic downtown has been placed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Noble County is a place where the quiet lifestyles of a Mid-Western community and the bustle of small town America come together in a peaceful co-existence.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether youre looking to grow your career, family or home.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and nightlife that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If youre a fan of professional sports, you wont be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, youll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.