We are now�hiring part time 2nd shift assemblers! This position is to work no more than 29 hours per week.
Put your dreams together
Here at ABC Millwork & Cabinetry, we take pride in the craftsmanship of our products. After all, we are building the American Dream, and we take that mission seriously. Our assembly team is a key force in ensuring that quality and attention to detail. Our state-of-the-art operations are designed so that you can deliver your best. We also understand that you have dreams of our own. At ABC, you�ll find a wide range of career paths to build your skills�and your dreams.
Why ABC Millwork & Cabinetry?�
- Earn $16.90�per hour�starting
- Part time, flexible scheduling between the hours of 2:45-11:15pm, Monday-Friday
- Casual dress code
- Earn a $250 sign on bonus after 90 days
- Start (or roll over) your 401k plan with us
A Millworker is responsible for door, window, trim, stair and cabinet production. This associate pulls trim orders, mills material for stock and cuts milled material for various applications.
Essential Job Duties:�
- Pulls trim orders, consisting of the following: stools, moldings, hardware, locks, doors, exterior jambs, etc.
- Sizes lumber according to specifications for making miscellaneous millwork items, such as mantels, doors, handrails, wooden window frames, cabinets and stair components.
- Mills materials for stock such as bead boards, dental moldings, fill outs, open stairs such as double return treads, single return treads, bull nose, etc.
- Trim, putty, sand, cover, and label milled components.
- Cut components including stringers, wall offsets, pocket cuts, and 45-degree flares.
- Checks the quality of material pulled from stock and manufactured material and assures correct type, amount, dimension, and length, etc
- Assures quality of materials used to produce high quality finished products.
- Checks finished product at time of shipping to verify invoice.
- Keeps machines and work area clean.
- Changes dull saw blades, sanding belts, jointer blades, planer blades and shaper bits, as needed.
- Performs tasks, such as stocking material, cleaning racks, helping in other areas, etc.
- Cross-trained in other areas of the millwork shops.
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.��
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum education required�High school diploma or GED.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Other�Basic math skills, ability to identify and measure commodities and specialty building products.
- Physical demands include standing and walking for extended periods of time, exposure to extreme temperatures, bending or stooping, regularly lifting up to 50 pounds and frequently up to 75�pounds or more.
We thank all applicants for their interest,�however, only those selected for interview based upon experience will be directly contacted.