We are now�hiring part time 2nd shift assemblers! This position is to work no more than 29 hours per week.
Put your dreams together
Here at ABC Millwork & Cabinetry, we take pride in the craftsmanship of our products. After all, we are building the American Dream, and we take that mission seriously. Our assembly team is a key force in ensuring that quality and attention to detail. Our state-of-the-art operations are designed so that you can deliver your best. We also understand that you have dreams of our own. At ABC, you�ll find a wide range of career paths to build your skills�and your dreams.
Why ABC Millwork & Cabinetry?�
- Earn $16.90�per hour�starting
- Part time, flexible scheduling between the hours of 2:45-11:15pm, Monday-Friday
- Casual dress code
- Earn a $250 sign on bonus after 90 days
- Start (or roll over) your 401k plan with us
A Millworker is responsible for door, window, trim, stair and cabinet production. This associate pulls trim orders, mills material for stock and cuts milled material for various applications.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum education required�High school diploma or GED.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Other�Basic math skills, ability to identify and measure commodities and specialty building products.
- Physical demands include standing and walking for extended periods of time, exposure to extreme temperatures, bending or stooping, regularly lifting up to 50 pounds and frequently up to 75�pounds or more.