Imagine coming to work each day knowing your actions will positively impact your community and the next generation!
2K Teachers at The Sunshine House:
- Are willing / knowledgeable with diapering / potty training, curriculum and customer service.
- Use only positive early childhood guidance strategies to instruct children.
- Implement The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy curriculum in a way that meets each child's unique learning style.
- Present a welcoming attitude towards families; engage them in conversations about their child'slearning.
- Participate inactivities like singing, dancing,kneeling, stooping and squatting for a majority of the day.
- Adapt daily in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment while keeping a positive attitude.
- Leave your phone outside of the classroom and makechildren's needs your primary focus.
- Early childhood education credentials, such as ECD 101 preferred
- Six months or more of early childhood education experience in a state-licensed childcare center
- Spoken and written English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus).
- CPR and 1stAid Certifications (or willingness to obtain these)
- State background check and health assessments