$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
In the role of Part-Time Administrative Assistant you will work with a team to update customer records, respond to customer letters, create and process contract amendments, and assist our sales associates as they create contract paperwork. These documents will be reviewed and confirmed for accuracy as they are critical to our existing customer relations. Other duties may include administrative tasks such as filing, scanning documents, reviewing reports of contract information, preparing training manuals, and working directly with our customers by sending contract information and vital pieces of mail. If you are seeking a fast-paced, clerical role – apply today!
- Desire to work with and help people
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Exposure to Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
$11.00 - $11.00 /hour