As an E-Learning Assistant you will assist with updating our online courses designed to help our customers understand and learn about the products and solutions sold by Reynolds and Reynolds. Your primary duties will consist of comparing our existing self-paced training courses to our software products and suggesting edits and changes you think need to be made to better these online training courses. Some updates could include changes to text, screen images and interactive simulations using Articulate Storyline or Adobe Dreamweaver – previous experience with these programs is not required.
To complete your daily tasks you will be trained on our software products and programs to ensure you are confident in your role. If you enjoy working with a team, we would encourage you to apply today!
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
About Our Company:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.