PART TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
This position reports into the Senior Vice President. The company is in midtown NYC close to Penn Station.
- Maintain the contract data base and process new agreements with airlines and airports.
- Assist the Senior Vice President with processing insurance certificates and obtaining information for renewals.
- Assist the Senior Vice President with coordinating activities and reports with the airport locations.
- Assist with administrative workload as needed.
- Sort and distribute daily mail; deposit outgoing mail.
- Perform typing and clerical duties for Corporate Office as needed.
- Maintain postage meter, copier, fax machine, and conference room calendar.
- Manage inventory/office supplies, deliveries and purchases for Corporate Office.
- Replenish offices, kitchen and supply rooms as needed.
- Organize appointments, visits and all other guest services
- Answer, screen and direct calls.
- Other tasks as required.
- High School diploma required; Associate degree preferred.
- Minimum of three year of prior office experience required.
- Must be able to attend meetings and take/scribe minutes.
- Must be proficient in computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, Microsoft Office applications, calendar, and email and/or database software necessary to perform work assignments.
- Must have pleasant phone manner and interpersonal skills.
Monday thru Thursday
$25.00 - $25.00 /hour