Founded in 1986, Mattress Firm, Inc. has grown to become one of the largest and fastest growing specialty bedding companies in the world. We currently operate over 2,600 stores nationwide… and we’re growing! With a strategic growth plan in place, we will secure our place as the nation’s #1 choice for better sleep… border to border and coast to coast.
We are pleased to offer continued growth and advancement as we currently have an opening for a Delivery Driver position with our Operations team!
· Responsible for ensuring on-time and professional deliveries to our customers
· Must have team-player mentality and be driven to succeed
· Must be able to handle transfer deliveries in a professional manner
· Warehouse experience preferred, not required
· Valid Drivers License required
· Must have ability to read a map and follow directions
· Flexible schedule but must be able to work some evenings, weekends & holidays
· Heavy lifting required
· Full-time opportunity
· Great opportunities for advancement!
Must be 21 to operate vehicle
· Full medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Short-term & Long-term Disability
· Paid vacation and personal time off
· Paid community service time
· Employee purchase incentives (We want you to sleep happy!)
Mattress Firm is dedicated to making our company a Great place for Great people to work!
Now don’t fall asleep out there… the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Mattress Firm is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Mattress Firm is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.