Today, Replacement Parts, Inc./ Crow Burlingame is made up of a corporate staff and several different companies that employ over 1,300 employees, in seven (7) states, working at approximately 180 locations, all operating in the aftermarket automotive parts, paint and heavy duty parts business. In 2019, our company celebrated 100 years as a privately held business with most of our employees spending the majority of their working lives as part of the " Bumper to Bumper" family.
The Delivery Driver will primarily determine the priority of deliveries, receive and review delivery orders for completeness and maintain a clean driving record while adhering to company policy. The majority of deliveries will primarily focus on automotive replacement parts and may include the delivery of heavy-duty parts, auto and industrial paint, and body shop supplies and equipment.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service. This includes but not limited to: assessing customer needs, meeting quality standards for services and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Abide by rules of the road and laws for safely operating a vehicle.
- Determine the priority of deliveries including the most timely and efficient route, when not directed by a Manager or Counterperson.
- Receive and process orders and other documents by reviewing for completeness and clarity before delivery.
- Maintain a clean and well running delivery vehicle by performing routine maintenance and inspections.
- Ability to safely drive a vehicle in different weather and traffic conditions.
- Maintain a clear driving record.
- Check in freight, stock and retrieve parts.
- Handle cash and credit transaction.
- Help answer telephone and wait on customers.
- Work store inventory/assist in other location’s inventory, if assigned.
- Maintain a clean facility inside and outside. This includes but not limited to: sweep, mop, pick up trash, straighten and dust shelves, rearrange stock, etc.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent Other minimum requirements:
- Current and valid Driver’s License and clear driving record. “Class E” or equivalent license required for all Missouri locations
- Automotive parts and/or customer service experience
- Previous parts and/or customer service experience
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to sit for long periods of time. Frequently
- Ability to enter and exit delivery vehicle. Constantly
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time between breaks. Constantly
- Ability to reach outwardly. Frequently
- Ability to reach above shoulder. Frequently
- Ability to lift/push or pull up to 25 lbs. Constantly
- Ability to lift/push or pull up to 60 lbs. Frequently
- Ability to climb stairs or ladders. Constantly
- Ability to bend, squat or kneel. Constantly
**Occasionally Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5 hrs. /day) Frequently Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 – 5/5+ hrs./day) Constantly Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs./day)
- Exposure to shop and store elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors
- Work outdoors, exposed to all weather conditions
This job description is subject to revisions at the discretion of the company without prior notification. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employment at Replacement Parts, Inc. is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer. Replacement Parts, Inc. is a drug-free workplace. *This is a Safety Sensitive position due to the use of heavy equipment, moving conveyors and hazardous material.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description