Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Be accountable for working safely while providing world-class customer service, responding to customer inquiries, and solving problems while maintaining positive customer relations.
This is a part-time position scheduling up to 30 hours. Schedule may vary Mon - Sun.
Essential Duties and Tasks:
- Courteously greet and assist customers.
- Stock shelves with product and rotate product to ensure adequate supply and product mix.
- Receive and check in products in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintain product displays.
- Enters and maintains records of customer purchases and prepares status reports using cash registers and/or computer systems.
- Assists foreperson, outside vendors, sales representatives and internal departments with outlet transactions as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.