Parker's Building Supply operates 22 locations serving Texas and California's building material industry. The philosophy of Parker�s is low, competitive prices with superior customer service. We are looking for a full-time CDL Driver that believes in the value of customer service to join our team.
Our drivers enjoy a schedule that allows them to be home every night after making local runs. CDL Drivers deliver materials to job site, inspects and maintains truck, reports shortages and claims to supervisor, and assists in loading and storing of materials.
How we'll help you succeed
We are looking for ambitious associates to join our team. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach! We'll provide you the tools, resources and mentors to make sure no question goes unanswered.
Our Associates Enjoy
- Heath care benefits, starting the first of the month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We'll support your educational and career goals without continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- A clean driving history
- Able to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Ability to lift 75 lbs frequently
- Have clear communication skills
- Flatbed experience preferred
We appreciate your interest in the Driver position, however, only those individuals that meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted.