$22.22/hr starting pay, monthly pay raises after 1 year
Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit Available
All equipment is 2017 or newer
All drivers receive their own fuel card
All drivers are provided uniforms and work boots
Insures all cargo is loaded, checked, and safely secured during transit.
Acquires all proper signatures on shipping/receiving documents.
Accurately complete vehicle inspection sheets, fuel consumption logs, daily log sheets, bills of lading, vehicle trip records, and expense reports.
Maintain general cleanliness and basic preventative maintenance of vehicles.
Strict adherence to all state and federal DOT regulations.
Other duties as assigned
CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
- Flatbed experience preferred
- Forklift experience required
- 30-32 hours per week
- Must have schedule flexibility!
- Ability to lift up to 85 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional representation of the company.
- Must be able to obtain a DOT medical card and maintain a complete US DOT driver qualification file.
- Valid state-issued Class A CDL driver''s license.
- 3 years recent commercial delivery-driving experience.
- Excellent driving record.