We are a cutting edge, disruptive, start-up technology company in the final stages of commercializing a patent protected technology with broad application on a national and eventually international scale.
We are in the process of seeking institutional financing for the final stages of commercialization. We are seeking a part-time CFO with experience in the technology sector who is comfortable working in a team setting with the ability to communicate and collaborate with the executive, operations and administrative teams in a start-up atmosphere.
Seeking to bring on a candidate that understands our vision, has an entrepreneurial edge and desires to grow with us and become apart of our family.
- Providing leadership for continuous evaluation and development of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting departments.
-Evaluate and advise of the financial impacts regarding long-rang planning, introduction of new programs and/or strategies, and regulatory action.
-Establish and maintain good standing relationships with other senior executives to help foresee needs and business solutions.
- Provide advice on financial implication of business activities
-Complete and manage processes to achieve financial forecasting, budgeting, and consolidation, along with reporting information to the company.
- Provide recommendations to enhance the business opportunities and the financial performance of the company.
- Verifying that internal controls are in place for compliance with GAAP, federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules regarding financial and tax reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements
•BS in Accounting or Finance
•7+ years combined accounting/finance experience.
•5+ years in Financial leadership roles.
•Must have merger and acquisition and IPO experience while serving in a capacity as a Controller and/or CFO.
•Must have experience with creating financial statements and general ledger functions along with month-end/year-end processes.
•Must have ability to define, develop and implement procedures.
• Must have Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, accounting software and administration skills.
•Relevant experience with start-ups preferred.
•Technology Sector Experience preferred.
Irvine, CA, Can also Work Remotely if Out-Of-State
M, Tu, Wed, Thu 9am-3pm
May need to work Fri, Wkd if Extra-Ordinary circumstances arise.