Location: Miami, FL, US
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Currently, Broadspectrum North America is rebranding to Ferrovial Services North America; both names may be visible during our rebranding process.
Job Title: Part-Time Closure Support Officer
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Provides project support during scheduled maintenance closures including staffing the closure security checkpoint and MOT deployment and pack up among other duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand, support, and positively enforce tunnel closure safety protocols working together with the tunnel operations team.
- Support MOT deployment and pick-up operations associated with tunnel closures.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures and encourage a positive safety culture.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive and fair work environment, free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
- Carry out all duties in line with Company policies and procedures as amended from time to time.
- General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Microsoft Word, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
- This position requires a well-developed sense of safety awareness and perceptive ability.
- You must be willing to commit to working injury free and have the ability to recognize hazards inherent in routine and non-routine tasks and make adjustments to avoid loss, injury or accident.
- You must be able to communicate with co-workers safety instructions.
- You must be able to think clearly and focus on your safety in your immediate surroundings, while properly using equipment as instructed.
- The employee is regularly required to stand for periods of time and occasionally sit and/or walk for short periods of time. Use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms for MOT deployment, lifting and placing MOT equipment. Vision abilities include 20/20 natural or corrected close and distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED preferred.
- MOT Training or Experience strongly preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record essential.
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Nearest Major Market: Miami
Job Segment: Part Time