Under the supervision of the Executive Chef and Food Service Director , prepares and mixes ingredients for salads, fruit cups, and similar cold dishes in a specialty care hospital. This position will also assist in the dish room part of their shift.
Friday: Dishwasher 8am-1:30pm
Saturday-Sunday: Cold Cook 5am-1:30pm
- Must have previous cooking / culinary experience preferred.
- Possess a friendly outgoing demeanor; work well with customers as well as associates.
- Follow cafe guidelines concerning guest services, food and physical safety, equipment/space cleaning requirements at all time.
- Prepare food items, ensuring consistency and compliance with the Cafe's recipes, portioning, cooking, and waste control guidelines.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Great work / life balance
- Scratch based food preparation
- Joining a tenured and experienced culinary team
- Chef driven concepts and progressive training
- 1 Years Prior cooking Experience helpful
- Professional Kitchen Environment
Thomas Cuisine is an award-winning, privately-held contract food service company operating in 18 states and growing. We advocate the healing power of whole foods. We believe in preparing scratch-made cuisine fresh each day. Our clients include hospitals, upscale senior living communities and corporate dining facilities. Every Thomas Cuisine team member is an ambassador, carrying out our mission, reflecting our values and building relationships while "doing the right thing". We seek to make a valuable difference to those we serve- one nutritious meal at a time
REAL Food | Genuine Service | Enduring Relationships