Our part time weekend Consumer Electronics Sales Representative jobs offer you the chance to take your passion for technology and excellent customer service skills to really grow brand awareness and sales in store. You will be responsible for working both Saturdays and Sundays, proactively engaging customers, answering product related questions and closing the sale. This role incorporates a mixture of sales, training and brand advocacy as you will also have responsibility for training retail sales associates in store.
Things to Consider:
- Shifts are Saturday and Sunday from 12:00PM - 5:00PM.
- Conference calls are typically Wednesday nights or Saturday mornings.
- Competitive Pay Rates
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
- Driving product sales in-store through clear, respectful customer interaction
- Educating customers and retail associates on the product through product demonstration and merchandising.
- Collecting data via call reports and maintaining knowledge of our client’s consumer electronic products
- General computer skills and daily Smart Phone/Internet accessibility
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing, customer service or event promotion experience a plus
- Basic technical knowledge a requirement, advanced technology skills and abilities is a plus