Built to Make You Better.
Serving customer and community starts with the very best people doing their very best work. That is precisely what we have here at MSC. If you are inspired to learn, expand your circle, take risks, and succeed as a team, you can build a better career at MSC.
Requisition ID : 2392
Employment Type : Part Time
Grade : NonExempt N7
Job Category : Customer Care / Contact Centre
Work Location : [[Fernley]]
State or Province : Nevada (US-NV)
Potential Work Location : United States : Nevada : Reno
Customer Care Representative
MSC is growing—and going—strong. We seek an attentive listener and communicator to answer inbound calls, sell MSC products, and help resolve questions and service issues. In this role you will apply your skills and knowledge to provide exemplary customer service to foster customer satisfaction, account retention and revenue generation.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Use your helpful, can-do personality and your product and sales knowledge to foster customer satisfaction.
- Answer inbound calls to sell MSC products and resolve customer product and service issues by providing sales-related solutions.
- Communicate customer concerns to management to ensure the most effective and lasting resolution.
- Resolve basic credit and collection issues.
- Respond to customers via email, chat, and text and take appropriate action based on customer, product and sales knowledge.
WHAT IT TAKES
The customer-focused team player we seek should have these qualifications.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Some inbound/outbound telephone sales, outside sales, customer service or industry experience
- Computer literacy and proficiency with email, internet browsers and the Windows operating system
- Basic arithmetic skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
People. Collaboration. Insight. That’s how you build something that works.
Built on a foundation of trust, MSC works side by side with our customers to help them drive business results. With more than one million product offerings and 75+ years of experience across industries, MSC strives to help our customers achieve greater productivity, profitability, and growth through inventory management and other innovative supply chain solutions.
As one of America’s Best Large Employers (named in 2017 by Forbes magazine), we care about our associates and have programs in place to help our 6,000+ team members achieve their potential. When you join our team, you will receive rewards and recognition for your contributions, training and professional development opportunities, as well as a variety of benefits to support you and your family's health, well-being, and financial future.
If you are inspired to learn, take risks, and succeed as a team, you can build a better career at MSC.
Equal Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.