Responsible for processing transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. Serve as the face of ISB by exceeding service expectations, while identifying customer needs and appropriately referring bank products and services in accordance to those needs. Serves as a senior teller by performing more advanced transactions and training other tellers, as needed. Depending upon the branch, may serve in a dual role capacity as a Personal Banker in opening new accounts and performing all platform related functions, as needed.
* Processes customer transactions according to the Bank's policies and procedures.
* Ensure regulatory requirements, such as Anti Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act are adhered to.
* Build customer loyalty through courteous, professional service according to the Banks' established Sales and Service Standards.
* Maintain knowledge of all Bank products and services to effectively promote the Bank to customers
* Profile customers and open new accounts, as needed.
* Identify customer needs and make appropriate referral of products and services while executing a smooth transition of customer to platform personnel or open
* Consistently utilize 360 View CRM to log and manage the customer complaint process, customer inquiry process and referral leads to and from other business units throughout the Bank
* Completes daily proof, investigates, resolves and reports out of balance conditions to supervisor.
* Services and proves the ATM.
* Assists with vault and shipment control as needed.
* Prepares CTR form on appropriate transactions.
* Updates bank check and money order issued logs and maintains inventory.
* Scans checks and maintains daily capture log.
* Trains and supports new tellers.
* Demonstrate ISB Core Values in all actions
* Performs other duties as may be assigned.
* A high school education with at least one year of cash handling experience is required.
* Previous customer service experience or a strong desire to work in the service industry.
* The ability to develop a complete working knowledge of the teller system, including the use of a PC and calculator, as required to efficiently perform the job.
* Knowledge of office equipment is required.
* Position requires flexibility and willingness to travel to other locations/branches and to adapt to schedule changes during the workday to include evenings, Saturdays, lunch hours and break time.
* Must be available to attend after hours training as needed.
* Will be required to lift and carry teller cash box or teller coin bags weighing about 15 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled