Job Title: Part Time Customer Service Representative
Part Time position, (Mon-Weds-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm) Total 24hrs/weekly
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Hierarchically to the General Manager, and functionally to the Business Development Sales Engineer
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggest information about other products and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information. Maintain customer records by updating account information. Maximize customer service and goodwill in support of sales objectives.
- Clear communication skills
- Product Knowledge
- Use positive language
- Time management skills
- Ability to read customers
- Goal-oriented focus
- Persuasion skills
- Closing ability
- Willingness to learn
- Coordinate inventory and shipments
- Coordinate ATNA support required fulfilling customer commitments in support of sales objectives
- Manage use of company assets to maximize return on investment.
- Maintain accurate department and corporate records as required by policies, work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Create and implement department plans and budgets as required by corporate policies.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing and promotional plans in coordination with the sales managers
- Assist in analysis of market opportunities and product development
- Maintain social media presence, including company Linkedin page
- Review and follow all requirements as defined by the company Quality Management System, including but not limited to, non-conformance claims, and returned good administration both from customer and to manufacturing plant in Italy.
Customer satisfaction with assistance provided by department
Key Performance Measurements:
Including, but not limited to:
- Quality of department work
- Productivity of department work.
- Work Habits of department
- Interpersonal Relations
To be administered by supervisor on a quarterly basis.
Minimum Employment Requirements:
- Education / Training /Experience:
- High School Diploma and 2-year Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Product and application knowledge related to the industries and markets served, considered a plus.
Required Work Skills:
Must possess superior interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate reason and negotiate.
Must possess superior intercultural communication skills.
Experience Quick Books a plus
As needed to perform described tasks
Job Description Disclaimer:
This job description is only an outline of the position stated above and does not include all requirements of the position. Persons employed in the above position will be required to follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
Definition of a Competent Employee:
Ascon Tecnologic North America LLC defines a competent employee as a person who achieves results that meet or exceed their principal duties and responsibilities, adheres to social, ethical, and organizational norms, and makes a significant contribution to the company.