Part-Time Data Collector
Locations For Hire:
San Juan, PR 00918
Bayamon, PR 00961
Carolina, PR 00987
Caguas, PR 00725
Guaynabo, PR 00968
Ponce, PR 00716
Do you enjoy shopping at large retail stores? Do you appreciate competitive prices and watch for sales on your favorite items? Would you like to make some extra money with flexible hours while getting out into the field? If you do, become part of our world class team which collects competitive pricing data which is used in determining stores' pricing strategies!
You're needed as our business is essential to grocery and retail establishments everywhere! We understand these are challenging times and we are making employee safety a top priority!
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including masks and hand sanitizer are required and paid for by the company for all Data Collectors.
About The Job: We are currently looking to add top talent to join our strong team of Data Collectors across the country. This position allows you to complete fulfilling work in grocery stores, pharmacies, mass merchants and more. Data Collectors are the core of our business. You will use company- provided equipment to obtain competitive pricing information our clients rely on to make informed and effective pricing decisions.
About Our Company: RetailData, LLC delivers retail intelligence via competitive multi-channel retail pricing audits, allowing our clients to make more strategic decisions on pricing. Our accurate, timely, cost-effective, and actionable information produces a superior return on our clients' information investment. RetailData, LLC has met the requirements for our expanding client base since 1988.
This Position Offers:
- Competitive pay
- Paid drive time and reimbursement of mileage
- Optimized work schedules with a flexible start time to allow for a healthy work-life balance
- Freedom to work independently
- Highly flexible part-time opportunity
- Uses company-provided handheld devices to collect data, record product unique codes, accurately enter unique prices, and appropriate attributes based on individual client collection criteria.
- Downloads lists required for collection based on the type of data collection equipment and audit type.
- Transmits data collected on day of collection, with accurate work date, store time and drive time.
- Utilizes web-based Field Portal to check work schedule and verify successful transmissions.
- Responsible for assisting on any job assigned.
- Responsible for the timely taking and passing of the Data Collector Certification Tests in order to be eligible for continued employment.
If you are interested in a fast-paced environment and enjoy optimized work schedules with flexible start times, this is the ideal flexible part-time job opportunity!
What you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record, reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance required.
- Must be able to work 15-25 hours per week.
- Must have flexibility throughout the week to accommodate the optimized schedule.
- Must be able to commute up to 60-mile radius to collection sites
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter who likes to work independently and enjoys a challenge.
- Prior experience in grocery, retail, merchandising, inventory, undercover price checks or gathering specific information where your identity and purpose is generally unknown to the retailer is highly desirable.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Must be able to bend, kneel, reach, stretch, squat and have the ability to move heavy items to access Universal Product Code numbers while standing on your feet for the duration of the work period.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to use data collection equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to extremely cold temperatures (grocery refrigerator and freezer food cases) for extended periods of time.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.