Are you an energetic, outgoing, committed, and professional individual possessing an excellent work ethic and looking to work for our orthodontic team?Our highly service oriented, orthodontist islooking for a skilledassistant for our team. This position would require professionalism, motivation, the ability to effectively multi-task and positive customer service skills to help take our practice to the next level. We have a very close team and are looking for an energetic and good-natured professional with an excellent chair-side manner
Associated Dental Care Providers has ten locations, six offices in Phoenix and four offices in Tucson. We have approximately twenty-nine doctors on staff, We offer family and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, orthodontics, endodontics, and advanced restorative reconstruction. Established in 1985, we are nationally recognized for quality, having maintained accreditation through the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) for thirteen years. We pride ourselves in achieving this recognition and practicing to the highest standards of service in our industry. We have a formal mentoring program for all new associates.
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
Strong communication abilities with children, teens and adults.
- Excellent customer service.
- Previous orthodontic chair-side experience and attention to detail. Please, only apply if you have experience.
- X-ray certification is a plus. Will need to get it within 90 days if you don't have one.
- A team player who strives for excellence!
-Sterilization and tray setups
-Patient education including consultations, pre-and post-operative instructions
-Presentation of treatment cost and insurance benefits
- One year certified dental assistant program; or six months on-the-job experience; or
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.