- Tracking Code
- Job Description
As a Dental Hygienist with Oklahoma Dental Group Del City, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need. THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION- ONE DAY PER WEEK, PREFERABLY TUESDAY BUT ANY DAY MON-THUR. CONSIDERED FOR RIGHT CANDIDATE.
This isn’t your typical 9:00 – 5:00 Hygiene job where you’re stuck watching the clock and going through the motions. This is a career that will challenge you and keep you engaged by choosing the best treatment plans, recommendations and services for your patients.
By having more autonomy over your schedule, you’ll be empowered to build your day around what works best for you, while having the freedom to take the time you need to deliver high quality care while building meaningful relationships.
In exchange, you’ll be generously compensated for the care you provide, and given the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Required Skills
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Ownership of daily schedule & flexible appointment lengths
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
If you’re ready to join a team that is obsessed with providing excellent service, and never lets ‘good enough’ get in the way of becoming great – apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.
- Job Location
- Del City, Oklahoma, United States
- Position Type