SPRINGFIELD PART-TIME FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY
Are you looking for a part-time opportunity with full-time flexibility? The Part-Time Family Law Attorney is the perfect fit for a busy parent who is seeking a unique chance to return to the workforce or transition into a role with less time commitment.
Job Highlight: Cordell & Cordell offers an environment where you feel supported and appreciated at every corner. Your scheduling needs – whether that is child care obligations or caring for your aging parents – are respected and valued.
At Cordell & Cordell, we recruit the top talent and invest in our people to make this a destination career and provide a workplace you can call home.
Job Description: Your role in our mission included the following responsibilities-
- Proactively manage family law cases from beginning to end on a part-time basis
- Provide superior customer service to all clients including monthly status reports and weekly reviews of cases
- Work with a team of professionals and make improvement recommendations to senior management and corporate staff
- Manage performance metrics to track accomplishments and client satisfaction through practice quality software
Hourly Rate: $36.49 - $45.63
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited university
- Passed the Bar Exam on the first attempt
- 2-6 years of litigation experience
- 1st chair family law experience
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Illinois
- Ability to quickly learn new technical programs and software
Cordell & Cordell is an international domestic litigation firm focusing on representing men throughout the United States and United Kingdom. We strive to hire and reward employees who take pride in creating a world-class experience for our clients and peers. Visit CordellCordell.com for more information.
Cordell & Cordell
Outstanding People | Unparalleled Service