About The Opportunity
A nonprofit healthcare organization in Connecticut is currently seeking a licensed Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) for a promising Part-time position with their growing staff. This is a great opportunity for a diligent and highly motivated Part-time Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) to gain valuable work experience and further their career with an established organization at their facility in Hartford County. Apply today!
Nonprofit Healthcare Organization
The Part-time Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) will be responsible for assessing and providing primary care to 15 patients per day.
- 2+ years of Primary Care experience
- Master's Degree in a related field
- NYS Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) license
- Active DEA Controlled Substance registration & license
- Solid assessment, clinical, and documentation skills
- Patient oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- 4+ years of related work experience