$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
Field Service Dispatch is responsible for dispatching Reynolds and Reynolds Field Service Technicians to customer sites when system problems occur. They handle a high volume of calls from customers, technicians, and other Reynolds and Reynolds personnel who are reporting hardware problems with customer-owned equipment. Specifically, Field Service Dispatchers are responsible for using a Windows based system to log calls and then notify techs of the call via a paging and messaging system.
- Basic PC skills a plus
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Bilingual a plus
- Must be able to work some weekends and be on a rotation
- Must be able to work at least 1 year (2 years preferred)
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.